Monday, November 08, 2004

Late to blog

I had an interesting weekend.

Friday Night, I thought I was supposed to go out with Maria. She did not call, so I went out with Tim, and ended up bringing Rich along in the process. I want the same cabinets that Rich is putting in his kitchen for my kitchen on Linden Ave. They are cherry with a rose colored finish. Very urban chic. Couple those with some granite countertops and glass backsplashes, stainless steel front appliances, and Halogen Track lighting, and we will be set.

Saturday night was Adam Meister's 28th birthday party. I ended up staying at Lenny's apartment upstairs so I could drink. And drink I did. Vodka and Bubble Gum soda works very well together, as does Orangina and Vodka. I had a little bit of Coors beer that was in the keg. Adam normally gets Rolling Rock, I noticed the beer was not as good but I could not put my finger on it. Oh well. Allison and I get the awards for being the most drunk at the party. And the old Nintendo classic, Duck Hunt is much more fun to play while drunk. Maria would not show her boobs. Maria had a boob job done, she succesfully increased her bust. I had my Lords of Acid CD with I Must Increase My Bust in Adam's apartment.

Saturday night I also announced my canadacy for Baltimore City Sheriff in 2008. I need to read up on the Baltimore City Sheriff to determine if he can be beat, etc. I would be running as a Democrat.

The RFPers had their first meeting on Sunday night. Other than Sarah and Aiyshah, all other members were at the meeting. It will be great to have all these people as my neighbors. Kate seems very interested in 2244, so it appears that she will be my neighbor. Unfortunately, she will have to live next to Tony Kirkland's abandoned shell, but then again, I will be next door to a Housing Authority Baltimore City shell.

It appears that Deputy US Marshal has had restraing orders taken out on him by his wife. This guy honestly should not have been allowed to keep his badge and gun, and it is tragic that some road dispute lead to murder. There are so many good police officers out on the streets every day. It is too bad we only hear about the bad ones.

Anyhow, I hope everyone is having a good Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home