Wednesday, November 03, 2004

WE WON THE RFP!!!

Just when I was expecting things to get worse, they got a hell of a lot better!

Linden Tree won the RFP. If you want an explination of what the RFP is, this is the best article.

My house will be one that was used to film the movie Ladder 49, during Jack's first fire.

I need to give special thanks to Adam, Remington, Paul, Kate, Brian, Beth, Sarah, Iesha, Alex, Eric, Mike, Tawani, and Achu for going forward with this, and all my friends at home and around the country for giving me support with this project.

My day looks a lot brighter.

2 Comments:

At 11/03/2004 6:54 PM, Blogger Colonial Palaterp said...

Very glad to hear it! Whoooooohooo!

~T~

 
At 11/04/2004 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TechBalt.com forever!!!!

Adam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home