Thursday, December 16, 2004

My dad is home

My dad is home from the hospital today. Thanks to all my friends that have been keeping him in their thoughts and prayers.

I've been watching the Simpsons a lot lately. Now Principal Skinner drives a Merkur. Yes, the Merkur Scorpio is going to be on my used car lot from hell. At least the superintendant drives a current design of the Camry. He used to drive an Accord. Falafel was mentioned in the Fleet a Pita episode. Whenever I hear the word Filafel, I think of O'Reilly and his sex scandle. Do we want some Lingonberrys with our sex? LOL

Anyhow, it is supposed to snow on Sunday night and Monday morning. Let it snow. It will make things look more like Christmas.

Again, thanks for your thoughts and prayers during my dad's health ordeal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home