Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Nightmare. TiVoed exclusively from my bedroom

I just woke up from a nightmare.

I was serving in the military, somewhere. My unit was guarding some train tracks, when I got the sense to start building a snakehole under the tracks for cover. And I needed it. As the unit was ambushed, I was able to go into my hiding place under the tracks. Seeing the rest of the unit get murdered was not pleasant. I was able to survive, but I was later found. I was taken as a POW, but when I was taken to a holding facility, I was able to take one of my captuers guns away in a life or death fight of wrestling, wit and grit. I shot him. Dead. Shot another man. Dead. I grabbed body armor, and was able to shield myself and get out of the building. I ran out, into the street. I eventually ran into an American soldier, that did not believe I was for real. I was then taken into custody. I kept telling the American soldiers that I wanted to talk to my parents. They kept thinking I was a member of the other side, an American that had left the country, joined the other side and now wanted to defect. I got my ass kicked. Finally, I was able to call home. I told my mom to get Sarbanes, Mukulski, Hoyer, and anyone else to get me the hell home. I then woke up.

This was one scary dream.

On a semi related note. Aparently in the Denver area, it has become trendy to steal propane tanks. Considering that in South Texas, and Washington Metro, there have also been propane tank thefts, I suspect that something bad is on the minds of terrorists.

This is one scary reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home