Monday, December 20, 2004

243,580

243,580 = My high score on Pac Man.

We had the first snow of the season. It gave me about 1" of the fluffy white stuff all over the place. It looks great up against the Christmas lights, and it covers up all the cords all over the place.

There was an RFP meeting today. It did not seem to go too well. I am strongly opposed to how the houses would be assigned.

I am about 70% done with my Christmas shopping. I still need to get presents for my mom, my dad, my brother and my sister. I should be able to nail that stuff down this week. I had better, because Christmas is on Friday for my family. On last Friday, it was friends Christmas. Tim got me an electric razor, Tara got me a sweatshirt, Trish got me a 1966 Tornado ornament, Steve and Robin got me a sweatshirt and Rich got me a bottle of chocolate. Tara was happy with her X-Box game, Tim was happy with his remote control and DVDs, Trish was happy with her box of chocolates, and Robin and Steve got rattles for Anna.

Anyhow it is time for me to bid you a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home