Thursday, December 23, 2004

Jackée, Alan O'Day, Traffic and the Smurfs.

My TiVo actually found an episode of The Smurfs!!!

Also, my TiVo thinks an average of Boston Public and Three's Company is 227. Jackée as Sandra Clark. I'd like to make a movie with Jackée and Fran Dresher opposite each other. That could be quite annoying. Just like the traffic.

The idiots have taken over the roads and the shopping malls. And the Wal Mart. I'm sick of idiots. I think the idiots are taking over the world. We have mad-cowboy disease for the next four years. I need to figure out an idiot free zone.

A blast from the past happened last Friday night. I was in the Harris Teeter on Glebe Road in Arlington. What came on the background music was nothing short of obscure. Alan O'Day's Undercover Angel. I was singing along to the lyrics in the store. People were staring at me. What business does a mid 20 something have singing an obscure 1970s song. And they were wondering how I would have all the lyrics memorized.

Well, if I don't update between now and Saturday. Merry Christmas!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home