Sunday, February 20, 2005

2246 is officially going to be mine

The LLC decided on how the properties would be distributed. Achu and Ngi got 11, Rem got 13, Beth and Brian got 15. Eric and Mike got 30, Kate got 44, I got 46, Alex got 52, Carter + wife + kids got 54. Each even side member will pay aprox $5900 more for their house, and each person on the odd side will get a $8900 price break on their house, for a grand total of $15,000 in added price difference. My proposal was accepted by the LLC, to bid on the actual difference, not a percentage of construction costs. After the meeting, Rem, Beth, Brian, Achu, Eric, Mike, Tim and I all went out to lunch, to celebrate this milestone.

I planed on commenting on the Jeff Gannon / James Guckert gay hooker + white house press corps patsy. However, I think I was exposed to some mold in one of the houses today, I have a spitting headache and I am extremely nausious and dizzy.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home