Tuesday, February 08, 2005

examine cherub cannibal

And that was the subject of an e-mail I received in my inbox this morning. Of course, it was attempting to get me to cheaply buy via the internet, drugs to enhance erections and make you sleep.

The electrician definitely needs to come out to the rental property. I found out yesterday that the new cooktop requires an electric line for the pilot ignition. The current cooktop did not have electronic ignition. Ooops. Well, he can fix my boo-boo in the basement too, where I accidently wired the fixture together and when I turn off the light switch, it trips the breaker. Plus the pendant light was not wired to the switch. Ooops. I do understand electric wiring though, I just can't fix these two problems or run the new line.

I am watching that "unaired" "Wish Upon a Weinstein" episode of Family Guy. It was unaired, because Fox thought it was offensive. However, every one of my Jewish friends that has ever seen it thought it was funny. It seems acceptable to me, I don't see why Fox did not air it. Fox reguarly airs more offensive things all the time. And who can forget Married With Children?

I got invited to André's birthday party on Sunday. However, the waiter at the Silver Dinner wants Tara and I to come back on Sunday. Should I call him and say we will be back on Monday instead?

I'll probably have more tales tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home