Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Dad's out.

My dad is out of the hospital as of Saturday. That's good news. He seems to be recovering nicely.

This heat here in the DC area is just plain nasty. I already have a low tollerance for heat, and now we are having the hottest temperatures in a few years, with oppressive humidity levels. Heat indexes for Tuesday may reach 120. I don't work inside air conditioning at the job I am doing right now. But oh well.

On Saturday, the weather was very nice, after a huge thunderstorm in the middle of the night. Rich invited me to his pool in the evening, and was asking if I could bring some friends for water volleyball. I was able to put Tim, Tricia, Dan, Tara, Nicki, José, Stewart and David up to the task. Rich provided Political John and we had a great time.

I'm off to bed. Please stay cool, your life depends on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home