Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Heatwave. Heatwave.

I passed my boating course. I got a score of 48/50 (96%) on the test. That means I now am legal to drive a boat or a jet ski in Maryland. Jet skis are fun, I am looking foward to being able to drive one, instead of being a passenger on one.

My desktop computer has bit the dust. I ran out of hard drive space, and to upgrade it to what I want would exceed the cost of buying a new computer. I hope to be buying in the next two weeks or so.

My dad is back in the hospital. Today he was supposed to work for me on Capitol Hill, however, on the ride down, he started to have chest pains. I ended up taking him directly to Washington Hospital Center. He said his care in the emergency room was excellent.

I am not happy at all about John Robberts being put up for appointment to the Surpreme Court. In my eyes, he will disrupt the delicate balance that has been struck over the past decade. I definitely would have prefered that Gonzoles be put up. I am sure there will be a fight in the senate, and Roberts might possibly still be brought down.

Alright folks, I am off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home