Tuesday, June 14, 2005

June 14 2005

Pizza Hut runs out of Pizza again. I've about had it.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/rnr/78893937.html

I just returned home from Ocean City Maryland. I have been there since very early Saturday morning. I enjoyed my trip there, though this time I did not get to go to an all you can eat feast with Snow Crab Legs. I guess that will be saved for when I go back in July, August or September.

My niece graduated from High School on Friday night. Other than the Attorney General of Virginia being the keynote speaker, it was a pretty nice event.

Since my last post, I have also traveled to Deep Creek Lake MD and Worcester MA. I got a whole bunch of new counties in MA, RI, VT, NH, NY and PA on that trip. I think the total of new counties on that trip was 23. I also completed some new interstate milage, most notably I-81 in PA, all of I-88 (east), all of I-90 in MA, all of I-89 in NH, most of I-93 in MA, and some 3DIs. All cool stuff. I just need to figure out where to go next to get some more milage.

I guess everything is going well.













Cr...Chromium

You scored 30 Mass, 27 Electronegativity, 62 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!

Oooohaaaaah.... shiny! You probably have an incredibly stable and
well-maintained group of friends... that probably also don't get out
much either. You're not one to get bogged down by a problem. Of course,
I'm basing this upon Chromium's ultra-low water-exchange constant and
it
's corrosion-resistant properties, and I wouldn't be too surprised if
the analogy doesn't even apply.
















My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 25% on Mass
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 35% on Electroneg
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 71% on Metal
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 40% on Radioactivity




Link: The Which Chemical Element Am I Test written by effataigus on Ok Cupid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home