Sunday, July 31, 2005

Dumping, Impassable.

OK the assholes that dump in the middle of the street did it again. I discovered it at 2 AM on my way home from Kristin's birthday party. This time, they put the stuff square in the middle, so no vehicles could pass though. However, they made a fatal flaw. They dumped a recent computer on the street. I am going to hook it up to a monitor and find out if there is any clue to who the machine belonged to, and contact them and bitch them out for being part of the problem.

I got my gym membership. It set me back $274 for six months, paid in one installment. Yes, that's expensive. But it's convenient, and includes one meeting with a personal trainer per month, and if it is what helps me get hired as a State Trooper, it will be worth every penny, and then some. In case I don't get hired as a trooper, it will bring me into better physical shape, which will make me feel better.

I looked at the computer(s) I am considering today, in person. I like the HP a lot more, and since I have had good luck with my HP laptop, I will probably end up with the machine. On my way from the Comp USA in Glen Burnie to Baltimore, the ramp from MD 10 NB to I-695 inner loop was closed. I ended up having to go over the Key Bridge (the ramp to Curtis Bay Road was backed up with about 100 cars waiting to exit), and then go up Broening Highway to I-95 and go though the Fort McHenry Tunnel. That cost me $4.00, but since it is billed to the EZ Pass, I won't really notice it.

It's time for this man to go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home