Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Hot Hot Hot

I hate the heat.

Seriously, I worked today in the Basement of Capitol Hill, sans air conditioning, but with a dehumidifier. It was very hot, I drank the equivlent of six liters of water, and a liter of Gatoraide. At least I got the ceiling up in the bathroom, and got some of the drywall up on the sides of the room. Tomorow I finish putting it all up, and start the mudding.

My parents asked me to water over at the rental property, my dad had planned on doing it, but today he tried, and became overcome with the heat. So I will have to water every evening on my way home from work.

I think I have decided on a new computer. It's a HP, with a 3.0 GHz P4 processor with a 800 MHz bus, 1 GB of Ram, 250 GB of HD space, a DVD burner, and a seperate DVD rom. I just need to find out if I can upgrade the video card, and if I can, that will be my machine. Right now they are priced at about $850 with a $50 rebate.

It's time for me to take a shower. Stay cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home