Saturday, November 13, 2004

Eh, rain...

My complaint about bright lights gets worse when it is raining outside. These people think it is appropriate to drive with their bright lights on all the time. Tonight the glare was nearly blinding.

Anyhow. I was on my way home tonight, stopped at the traffic light from I-395 to South Capitol Street. A early 1990s Ford Explorer is coming off I-395 South and is approaching my car at high speed. I floor the Camry, to move up enough to give this idiot more stopping space. He ended up sideways behind me, within inches of my car. If I had not moved, I estimate that I would have been hit at aprox 15-20 MPH, which would have given me neck / back injuries. I do my best to get away from this idiot. Then after I cross the Douglass Bridge, I notice the same vehicle hit the jersey wall on the 90° turn at the end of the bridge. I guess the driver of the Explorer was drunk or high. By flooring the Camry, I might have got a red light camera ticket, but if I did, it is well worth not being injured.

Earlier in the night, I went to a Triva night with Tim. It was fun. It was at some Bar in Rockville near Rockville Pike and Shady Grove Road. Before I went to the bar, I got a price on a replacement Jenn Air for the kitchen at the Great Indoors. They want nearly $1900 - 10% and then a $100 rebate. Not as good of a price as Sears was going to give me. What is amazing is how the Great Indoors is owned by Sears. At least I got some more ideas of things I want in my Linden Ave. house.

Later I go to the Basketball game at Maryland. I am expecting a total anhilation of their opponent. They are playing some small liberal arts school from Minnesota. hehehe

Good night everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home