Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Feeling better

Today is the first day when I am feeling reasonable.

Yeay!

Anyhow, apparently Paris Hilton's cell phone was hacked. The phone numbers and e-mail addresses of Eminem, Vin Diesel, Lindsay Lohan, Christina Aguilera, Ashlee Simpson, Andy Roddick and Anna Kournikova were some that were posted online. The FBI has opened an investigation, and T-Mobile is trying to change some security parameters in the wake of this incident. At least, as of yet, there is no reference to Britney Spears. I wish the one trick pony (Paris Hilton) would be put out to stud, but apparently, she keeps showing up more and more and more.

I am working on getting my plans drawn up for my new place. I am so excited!!!! This house is so sweet, 3100 square feet + 1150 square feet in the basement. At 25, I will be the owner of a very very large rowhome that overlooks downtown Baltimore. And that place will be nice once it is done.

I still planning on blogging about the Gannon thing. I'll try blogging about it when I get home from work tonight.

Tootles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home