Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sitting in

Yesterday, the chemist Albert Hofmann died yesterday at the age 102. What was his claim to fame? He was the scientist that discovered LSD. Well, at least he got to see one more Bicycle Day on April 19th. So lets all remember the man that brought us technocolored sky to the masses.

Yesterday at work I mowed the grass and did the usual keeping the properties kept up. Nothing too special. I was complemented on the flowers by a passer by on the street. I always enjoy that.

Yesterday evening was my sit in with the District Court Commissioner's office. It seems like a pretty good gig. You deal with the public and prisoners though bullet proof glass, which is good for the safety of the employees. All the Commissioners I met yesterday enjoyed their position. Being a District Court Commissioner would be an excellent preparation for being a Police Officer or State Trooper. Plus the pay, at nearly $44,000 a year to start, plus shift differential and overtime, is a very livable salary. I'm going to pursue this farther

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home