Saturday, May 17, 2008

I Can't Do It, We'll Do It Live

Bill O's little rant back in the day when he was a host of Inside Edition. Funny. It's great to see people such as him have little hissy fits.

Tonight Tim and I went to the Oriole's/National's game in Baltimore tonight. The O's won 5-3. The new high definition score board had some glitches, such as showing the Boston Red Sox logo instead of a Nationals logo for the lineup. The worst glitch was the Old Bay Crab shell game malfunctioned badly. Otherwise the game was fun. Afterwards we went to XS and had sushi.

My mom went for her MRI earlier in the day. While she was being scanned at Bowie Medical Center, I went over to my friend Janice's house. I have not seen her since 2003, around the time I won the auction on 2211. She is doing well, her son is now 17. I remember him as a eight year old. Amazing how time flies.

I am proud to see the California Supreme Court took a bold step to allow gay marriage this week. I am also proud to see Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger's acceptance of the ruling. Hopefully this ruling by a relatively conservative state court system will spread to other states.

My truck's battery has been replaced. The woman that wrote up my service ticket told me her 2000 Durango has the same random windshield wiper swipes and the steering wheel radio controls seeking instead of the changing the presets. The technician told me that he thinks my truck's body control module is having intermittent failure. I plan on dropping the truck off sometime next week to have it inspected more thouroughly.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home