Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Presumptive Nominee

I think Barack Obama has done it. Yesterday's overwhelming 14 point victory in North Carolina for Obama, coupled with Clinton's slim two point victory in Indiana has tipped the scales very heavy for Obama. Granted, I expected Obama to win Indiana roughly by four, however, the places where he had to do well, such as Marion and Lake Counties, he did not perform as needed to swing the whole state. However, the fact he came so close, when people were predicting a Clinton blow out, suggests that he is gaining momentum again.

Yesterday I went to the doctor, found out I have a throat infection, and was put on penicillin four times a day for a week. I am starting to feel better. Afterwards I went to work, installing a flat screen TV for one of the neighbors. He's much more happy with his new 40" Toshiba 1080P LCD over his old 30" Gateway 720P LCD. The old one had major ghosting issues.

My parents neighbor suggested that I write a letter to the new CEO of Chrysler Group, with photocopied service records, complaining that I want them to find the problem with the truck. It's worth a shot. I'm getting frustrated with the truck, that's for sure.

I bid everyone a good day

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home