Friday, May 02, 2008

My Truck is Posessed by Evil Demonic Forces

Well, lets see: The steering wheel radio controls, when I hit preset instead seek. Occasionally when I hit the keyless entry to unlock, the windshield wipers sweep. Occasionally, when listening to the CD player, and hitting the gas, the windshield wipers come on. The ABS computer self destructed. The seat heaters don't work properly. The FM radio randomly picks up stations from Alabama, Oklahoma, North Dakota and Vermont instead of local stations. Now, the truck wont crank over every time. Last night, when I tried to start it, the headlights, windshield wipers and seat heaters came on, despite the switches being set to off, yet the truck would not turn over. Chrysler wonders why they are loosing market share. Need I say more?

The DC madam, Deborah Palfrey, committed suicide yesterday. She was visiting her mom in Tarpon Springs Florida, when she apparently hung herself in the shed. Poor woman, I actually feel sorry for her. And for her age, she was extremely attractive and very well spoken. I don't think what she was doing was a drain on society, despite being against the law. May she rest in peace.

This morning, I took my mom to the eye doctors. When she was called to go into the exam room, she collapsed onto the floor. The doctor checked her vital signs and her blood pressure and pulse were high. She needs to get that looked into. At least her vision is still 20/20.

Tonight is my birthday party at Tim's house in Baltimore. I'm excited, it looks like we are going to get between 20 and 25 people tonight.

The District Court Commissioners Office has scheduled an interview for me later in May. I'm excited.

I am off of here until tomorrow. Have a good one.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home