Monday, May 05, 2008

What happens in Williams Arizona?

Congratulations to Kristin and Justin. Kristin is pregnant again. She right now has a nine month old in the house. That will put the two siblings about eighteen months apart. My brother and sister are eighteen months apart. So are Robin's two kids. So are (another/different from the one at the party) Jessie's two kids. All have said it's nuts doing that.

Today at work I ran into one of the tenants at the building the church ended up with. I told her about the job opportunities I am looking into, and I asked her if she was hiring anyone. It ends up she is looking for Summer interns, with pay ranging from $35/hr to $50/hr. I e-mailed her my resumé when I got home from work tonight. At work I mowed the grass, cleaned the area ways, did gardening and adjusted a lock. The trash has not been picked up since last week, the cans are overflowing and stink. I called the management company to know their garbage contractors are not doing their jobs.

Today I also noticed in my sent text message file that someone texted K9 John at 12:30 AM on Saturday, in the middle of the party. Fantastic. You bad pranksters sent a text message to a land line, which of course does not go though.

Kelly had her sit in with the District Court Commissioners today. She said she thinks she can handle the job. While I need the job more than she does, if they hire more than one, it would be nice if both of us were chosen.

I spoke with the mechanic that worked on my truck at the auto electric shop. They said the battery was bad. I mentioned all the strange electrical problems it has had, the fact that this is the THIRD battery since the truck was new in May 2004. He checked the voltage regulator, the alternator, and some other accessories, and everything turned up normal. I am guessing I will be selling the damn thing to Carmax or something once I find a new job, because these gremlins are driving me up the wall.

When I got home from work, in addition to sending the resumé, I helped uncover the pool with my roommates. After doing that once, I probably would never want a swimming pool, unless I can pay someone else to do all the work. I like to keep homeownership simple.

Prediction for tomorrow with the North Carolina and Indiana Primaries:
North Carolina: Obama 58%, Clinton 42%
Indiana: Obama 51%, Clinton 49%

I bid everyone a good night, I go to the doctors tomorrow to get this sinus infection taken care of.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home