Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Arg. I can finally post

Every time I try to post, Blogger is down for maintence or won't log into the server.

Saturday was awesome. First, I went with Dan and Tim to the Comcast Center for a Maryland Basketball game. Maryland beat Carlton College of Canada by 29. We sat in the alumni association box seat. It was great. Comfortable chairs, etc. On the way back to the car, I ran into my friend Justin. He's a public safety aide on campus. He was directing traffic and the three of us chitchatted with him. I've not seen him in about a year, though we talk every so often.

Then Tim and I went to Expo Design Center in Bethesda to look at granite, cabnets, appliances and lighting for my new place. So much to think about. I have a great idea of what I want now. I have picked out some rosewood red finished cabnets, granite that is red and green swirled together, stainless steel front appliances including a pro style cooktop with six burners and a double wall oven. I'm going to go out on the kitchen, and cut back on moldings probably.

Then Tim and I went out for Vietnamese food. It was OK, not my choice. Our friend Josh was having his birthday. Then we went bowling out in Gaithersburg. It was a long day, I was exhausted. Got home at 2:30 AM.

Sunday I went to the dump. I got into a shoving match with my dad over some very rusted out concrete mesh that he wanted to keep. He needs to realize he has to use the stuff he keeps. He won't use it. I ended up being able to throw it out. The guy at the dump said it was too rusted to be recycled. My dad's comment later when I repeated it was "He obviously never worked on one of my construction sites." Whoa.

Robin has been having some problems with her horses. Someone is tampering with them, doing cruel things. I don't want to disclose details, because we have a 90% likelyhood of knowing who the suspect is. We want the person to hang themself by talking about it. But what this person did was very cruel to the horse. Robin does not need this stress. She is going to have her baby any time now.

Today I went back to work on Capitol Hill for the first time in what feels like weeks. It has been. I'm glad that I have enough stuff to do to keep busy on Wednesday and maybe Thursday too. Today I had to remove a dead squrel. Yuck. At least I got the yards looking good at the complex. Things were very ratty looking.

Tomorow I get to go do battle in Reservoir Hill. Again, I don't want to let in on what the plan of attack is in case someone is reading this.

1 Comments:

At 11/18/2009 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home