Friday, March 04, 2005

The Customer Is *ALWAYS* *WRONG*

I blew up today at the McDonalds in Marlton, MD.

I went inside, ordered two McChicken sandwitches with cheese, a double cheeseburger and two apple pies. They ran out of chicken pattys and the wait was about five minutes. OK, that's fine. Other people after me ordered McChicken sandwitches too. However, they recieved their sandwitches before me, and they ran out of chicken again and I had to wait. I asked for a refund. The manager was hostile, and I started yelling at him. The store would not provide me a copy of my recept, despite me asking for the recept I handed them back. I called McDonalds corporate headquarters and complained. I've had it with this crappy service. I should not have to wait 20 minutes to find out that I need to wait another ten for my food. That's absurd. That's So Prince George's County!!!

Oh yes, on a note that could fry my nerves, my dad is going to be permanantly blind in one eye, and partially blind in the other.

New England is looking to be a better option every day.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home