Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Good news all around

There is good news all around for almost everyone right now.

Good news for Dan: He has been hired for a long term temp job doing proof reading. It will last about three months, and has enough pay to make it worth his time.

Good news for me: My auto insurance dropped 40%. Geico recognized I am going to be over 25 when the policy is renewed, making my truck much more affordable. Unfortunately for me, the price of gas will be up 40%, esentally wiping out any insurance savings.

Good news for me: I was approved for a new credit card yesterday. I had been having problems getting one with a limit that was enough for me to breathe. Well, I can now charge materials for work, and pay the balance every week or two and build up even more credit.

Good news for Linden Tree LLC: The city appears to be coming to some sort of agreement on the price of the houses. I can't spell out the details just yet, but what I see looks good at least for me.

At least everything this week looks good for almost everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home