Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Jumping the Duck

Well, a week ago (August 9), I was in a very very bad fight with my father, and ended up kicked out of the house. I am living at my brother's place in Waldorf for the time being. I plan on getting my own place to live in the next couple months, because it has become apparent that my dad and I just don't get along. I won't do any more work at their rental property, I asked my mom to pay me a sum of money that I believe covers the balance that she owes me for the work, and they can hire someone else to finish the work. I will not tollerate a person touching my body out of anger, and I will defend myself every time with adequate force to protect myself, but not inflict other injury.

After the past month I have had, I am due for a change of luck for the better. This past weekend I went to Deep Creek Lake with a friend of mine. We rode jet skis and between waves was a duck, and the jet ski jumped over it. Funny stuff. :-)

I am going to be buying my computer on Thursday, and starting to look for a permanant place to live for the future. I am trying to find out if my Comcast e-mail can be transfered to another person's account, or if I will loose that when my parents kill the internet access here. That will suck big time if I loose that.

Well, time for me to go read my e-mails and then hit the gym. I bid everyone a good night.

1 Comments:

At 8/17/2005 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you looking to settle permanently...? In PG county or out? I'm asking because we're still looking for another roommate (one will be moving out shortly I hope) and we will have an open room. If you're not looking to live in PG, I understand. I'l try calling you tomorrow when I can talk a little more coherently?
Jen S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home