Thursday, January 06, 2005

Blah blah blah.


I am nerdier than 28% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!


Aparently I have come a long way since high school.

Tuesday was my sister and Tim's birthday. Both born exactly 10 years apart, on nearly opposite parts of the East coast (my sister, Jacksonville FL; Tim, Worcester MA) they are some of the closer characters in my life.

I've been working like a dog this week. I am working on my parents rental property, and working on Capitol Hill. In fact, on Wednesday I worked a total of 10 billable hours. My friday is going to be the same, plus my Monday, Tuesday and Thursday won't be cakewalks either. At least I will be rolling in dough towards the end of next week. I need to work on finding a gym membership, one that is month to month, so I can get rid of my spare tire stomach. Speaking of which, my brother's Liberty, and my brother's roommate's Crapaleer are parked in my driveway. The Liberty's oil light is coming on with a full oil tank, and the Crapaleer is parked here for suspision of dead tags. Meanwhile my brother is running around in my parent's Camry. Which means, if I want to go into DC, I better Metro in, because parking a Dodge Ram in any trendy part of DC is touch and go. I've spent a hour looking for parking before.

Happy New Year everyone!

1 Comments:

At 1/06/2005 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a Low-Rank Nerd with a score of 64.

Dan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home