Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Ouch! MY KNEE!

I went to the gym tonight. I hurt my knee. I tripped over the smith machine towards the end of my workout. Ooops. At first it did not hurt, but then after five seconds I was in agony. I think I dislocated it, but eventually by walking around got it back into place.

My parents got a puppy today. A dachshund. I hate those dogs. At least this one has a calm demeanor. Humphry attacked at it twice. Humphry is geting over lyme disease, so that may be part of it. Or maybe not. I'm upset with my parents though, in addition to picking out a breed of dog that I hate and that has health problems, they had not finished treating the house for fleas, or shopped around to other breeders. The puppy's littermates, two have minor health problems (one female had a hernia, the other male's testicals has not dropped). I think they should have drove to the other breeders to make a decision out of what was being offered. I'm disapointed in my dad's impusliveness with this process. I just hope the dog is healthy when it is checked out by the vet.

My parents were not home to sign for the computer, while going out and getting their new dog. I told my parents they must be home for the computer delivery tomorow.

Tara has been told by her family she can't move to Takoma Park. I am trying to decide between living with just Dan, or getting my own place in Waldorf. Interesting to see what I decide.

I am off to bed now. Good night.

1 Comments:

At 8/30/2005 2:58 PM, Blogger Colonial Palaterp said...

Challenge: finding an apartment both of you can afford if you do end up rooming as a duo.

Advantage: More two bedroom apartments than ones w/three-bedrooms.

http://www.southernmanagement.com/communities/index.cfm?id=PK&b=school&sid=1 -- 2 rooms still not too bad. But I don't know what your own price threshold is...

Whatever you guys decide, lots of luck!

~Trish~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home