Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Heads popping up

Hehehehe.

I am driving down my street. At the driveway to the barn, I catch a mid 1990s red Nissan Sentra with FOP plates parked there. A man was sitting in it, and then lo and behold a woman's head pops up from the passanger seat. I know what they were doing. I think my stare of disgust made for a deflating experience for the both of them.

Today I worked on Capitol Hill. I reassembled some cabnets, screwed them together in a whole bunch more places. Hopefully they will hold up for another couple years until Adam is ready to gut that house and refurbish it.

I'm looking forward to Saturday when I go to Garrett County with Tim, Trish and Dan.

Oh yes, my dad is still in an angry mood. He's mad at my mom and I because we want to hire a tile person to do the floor.

Anyhow, good night for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home