Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Jack Diamond Takes Over

This morning, Jack Diamond took over Mix 107.3. The programing director said that he has taken the station hostage. However, I have never heard such a good mix of music in my life on any radio station. My prediction, the station, with a greater expanded play list, could see its rankings go from the range of 10th-15th to 5th-10th. Most people I know are sick and tired of hearing the same fifty songs played over and over again. I'm just waiting for Ru Paul's Supermodel to come on the air. I've already heard Fleetwood Mac, Maroon Five, Pink Floyd, Alisha Keys played in a row.

Today I went to Ocean City and Rehobeth Beach. I did some outlet shopping, Tara dropped a large sum of money at a craft store in Ocean City. Saturday, Tim, Trish, Dan and I went out to Western Maryland. Got to see some waterfalls, had a lot of fun. I always enjoy going out to Garrett County at any opportunity.

Anyhow, It is time for me to go to bed. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home