Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Interestingly enough

I should have had a lot to say about the developments over the past few weeks. I am not happy about John Robberts being appointed as Chief Justice. I am glad to see the head of FEMA getting the boot. FEMA stands for Failure to Ever Manage Anything. I give Gov. Blanco a B- for her work, President Bush a B- for his direct work, and Mayor Naggin a B- for his work. Honestly, this was a mess that as much careful planning, could not go off without a hitch or two. My commentary though is, why were people not given a bus ride to the Astrodome before the storm hit?

On to my life. I just got back from Ocean City. I had a great weekend. I left Friday after work, and drove direct to the beach. I spent Saturday in the waves, Sunday relaxing, Monday in the waves, and Tuesday driving back to work. The water was warm, the surf was wicked hardcore, and the food good.

I got a new trainer last week. She is helping me get ready for the MSP agility test. I am right now on Week #5 of the MSP recomended running routine, which is two miles in 28 minutes. My new routine is getting me sore, but, tylonol is helping with that.

I am getting a new bank. I've decided to go with PNC, because they don't charge a POS fee everytime I use my check card in a debit function. I don't want to pay $.50 everytime I go to Sams Club. That's insane.

I guess that's everything for now. I will try to blog more often. Good night friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home