Tuesday, September 20, 2005

WTF is going on?

OK, Tara is living at my parents house now. She got kicked out of her parent's house Saturday night at 11 PM, after a fourway fight between her, her mom, her dad and her sister. Aparently each were fighting with each other. I predict that Tara will go home by the end of the week, after letting each member of the family cool off. My dad is driving Tara to work, and my mom is picking her up at Branch Ave. Metro in the evenings. I'm glad she is staying in a safe place with people that care about her. And I think she finds my bed at my parents house to be comfortable. LOL

Meanwhile, aparently, Tim knows Nerd John and his sister, Meghan. I have low oppinions of both of them, and if you can't say anything nice, you should not say it at all. I found this out at Edmund's going away party at the Brickseller in DC on Saturday night. Tim and I showed up, and Jessie, a guy I went to high school with was there. I asked how Jessie met Edmund, and it was though Pete, who met him though Meghan. BTW, the Tara mentioned above tried to date Pete for awhile. That was pretty bad. LOL

Oh yeah, and Canine John and I had a civil talk recently. That was interesting, considering I thought he thought that I had jumped the shark.

I decided to go with PNC Bank as my new bank. They don't charge a POS fee, and they refund ATM fees charged by other banks. The cost per month is $10, unless I can get direct deposit. I am trying to work with my main client to get direct deposit for their vendors. I liked how promptly I got my ATM/Debit card from them.

Today I kicked my workout routine up a notch. I increased my run speed from 4.3 MPH to 4.6 MPH for 30 minutes. My heart rate reached 170 BPM towards the end of the 30 minutes. I was very miserable with the walk/run speed, but this is the cost of getting into the Maryland State Police, I will do it with pride. Speaking of the MSP, I am planning on going in and talking to the barrack commander sometime after the first of October, to start getting me on ride alongs and get my application process going.

At least the Redskins beat the Cowboys. LOL. My poor Ravens are 0-2 right now. :-(

OK, I hope to blog more often, but I always say that. LOL. Good night friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home