Thursday, October 20, 2005

¿Pregunta?

OK. Tom DeLay is in a lot of trouble. Lots. A warrant has been sworn for his arrest, with bail set at $10,000. Is this the end of the Republican dominance at the Federal level? I think we are heading towards a major change in Washington, similar to a 1994, as long as the Democrats can come up with a good common platform. If they don't, they will have blown the biggest opportunity of the past 50 years of politics.

Wilma? Ain't she the woman from the Flintstones? Well, she is a hurricane too, a record setting one late in the season, with the strongest winds ever recorded in an Atlantic based hurricane. With eyes set for Florida, with a possible direct hit on the area around Tampa, I have to wonder if my friends in that part of Florida will be OK. I hope and will keep them in my thoughts as things do the evolution. Next storm? Alpha.

I joined Napster a couple days ago. I am enjoying downloading tracks such as Baba O'Riley by The Who, Tuff Enuff by the Fabulous Thunderbirds, Area Codes by Ludacris, and other songs here and there. I am a big fan of unlimited downloading.

Good news on the computer. HP accepted my rebate forms late, and I will be getting checks in the mail that will defer the cost of this computer.

OK, it's time for me to go to bed. Everyone, good night, and to my Florida friends, I hope the storm weakens enough to just be a minor hastle, not a devistating blow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home